Friday, October 30, 2015

THE FAIRY SWARM book party

I had a great time Tuesday night at Eagle Harbor Book Company celebrating THE FAIRY SWARM by Suzanne Selfors.

THE FAIRY SWARM
written by Suzanne Selfors and illustrated by Dan Santat

THE FAIRY SWARM is the final book in The Imaginary Veterinary series. I love that series--love--so I was tickled to dress up as a sugar fairy for the party!

left to right: Suzanne Selfors, George Shannon as Mr. Tabby, me, Lynn Brunelle as Dr. Woo, Walker Ranson as a sugar fairy, and Bob Ranson as Sasquatch

It was such a fun event! If you're unfamiliar with the The Imaginary Veterinary series, check out this page on Suzanne's website. There are fabulous book trailers, an activity kit, reviews, and more.


What's your favorite book series? Tell me, tell me, tell me!

4 comments:

Tiana Smith said...

I've never heard of these books, but now I'll have to look into them! Looks like a fun event :)

DMS said...

I haven't heard of this series before. But, it sounds great. Love the costumes!! Looks like a fun event. :)
~Jess

Dawn Simon said...

Tiana, I bet you'll love the books! It was such a fun event!

Jess, I'm addicted to the series, and I've heard lots of kids buzzing about them, too. Yeah, we all had a great time, dressing up for the book party. :)

Faith Pray said...

Dawn, I love the way you support your local authors and bookstore. And what a costume! Shazam!