Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blog Awards

I've collected a few blog awards, and I'd like to thank the kind people who gave them to me and pass them to other bloggy friends.

The first is the You Are My Sunshine - Supportive Commenter Award.


Hema P. at
Wading Through Words gave me this one. Hema's comments are always thoughtful, so I was flattered she chose me. I'll pass it to:

1.
Paul Greci at Northwriter
2.
Susan R. Mills at A Walk in My Shoes
3.
Marsha Sigman at Marsha's Musings


The From Me to You Award is from
Medeia Sharif.


Medeia always has lots of fun stuff going on at her blog. Right now there's a
contest! She's giving away Laurie Halse Anderson's CATALYST, Kate Brian's FAKE BOYFRIEND, and Gregory Maguire's WHAT THE DICKENS. Yes, I'm entering! But before I do, let me pass the From Me to You Award to:

1.
Suma Subramaniam
2.
Kristen Lippert-Martin at A Rock in My Pocket
3.
Lydia Kang at The Word is My Oyster


Sharon K. Mayhew at Random Thoughts
gave me the Sweet Blog Award.


I met Sharon and Hema, along with some other really cool writers, through
Mark McVeigh's awesome webinar. I like that we keep in touch through blogs! I'll pass the Sweet Blog Award to:

1.
Lola Sharp at Sharp Pen/Dull Sword
2.
Jemi Fraser at Just Jemi
3.
Stina Lindenblatt at Seeing Creative


I've also been tagged by a couple people, but I'll save that for another post. Before I end this one, however, I would like to thank Paul Greci because I recently won
BLACK AND WHITE by Paul Volponi at his blog. Thanks, Paul! Or maybe I should say, "Thanks, Pauls!" Tee-hee.

Thanks again for the awards, and congrats to the new recipients! Happy writing, everyone!

21 comments:

Niki said...

Congrats on your awards :o)

I keep looking at that bacon donut thing. hehe did you really that? I hope it tasted better than it looks. lol

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations on all of the awards, Dawn! And conrat's to the people you passed them along to. :) I hope you are having a lovely summer...

Jemi Fraser said...

Awww - thanks Dawn! I just got back from a crazy weekend - what a great suprise to come home too :) Thanks so much!

~Nicole Ducleroir~ said...

Congrats on the awards, Dawn!!!!

Kelly said...

Congrats on the awards, Dawn! Hope you had a great summery weekend!

Tabitha Bird said...

Congrats :) What a summery award

KLM said...

Why, thank you, Miss Simon. I am most appreciative of the blog award. :) I will use it to do good in the blogosphere. I'm admittedly terrible at passing them along (due to my inherent laziness), but I will try to turn over a new leaf.

That voodoo donut is hysterical, btw. I wonder if you can have them made to order. Hmmmm....

Cheers,
Kristen

Lola Sharp said...

CONGRATS on all your well-deserved awardage! :)

And THANK YOU for passing one along to me. I am honored and grateful.

Happy Monday!
(and I SO want that maple bacon donut...AND the voodoo donut...and if they have zombie donuts, I want that too!)

Love,
Lola

Travener said...

Cool.

Lydia Kang said...

Hey Dawn! Thanks for the award! I love it!
Hugs,
Lydia

Medeia Sharif said...

Congrats on the cute awards, and thanks for the linkage.

Dawn Simon said...

Niki, thanks! I did eat it--all except the one bite I shared with Jim. It really was yummy! :)

Thanks, Sharon! I'm having a very nice summer. Hope you are too!

You're welcome, Jemi! I enjoy your blog and your comments.

Thank you, Nicole!

Thanks, Kelly! You, too! Your trip to NYC looked so fun. Loved the pics!

Tabitha, it's bright and cheery. :)

Kristen, you crack me up!

Thanks, Lola, and congrats! I'm loving the doughnut comments. Hee! Zombie doughnuts would be great--if they looked like zombies, not if they looked like what zombies would eat. ;)

Hi, Travener!

You're welcome, Lydia! It's so cool that you answer medical questions for authenticating details in people's books at your blog. Love that!

Thanks, Medeia! :)

Paul Greci said...

Congrats on the awards and thanks so much for passing one on to me:-)

Hema P. said...

Congratulations on all the awards, Dawn. Your blog sure deserves them and more, because I always leave with a lighter heart and a smile on my face whenever I visit here.

Incidentally, you have another award waiting for you in my post titled "The Writing Bug" :).

Dawn Simon said...

Paul, you're welcome. :)

Thank you, Hema. You are so sweet!

Anita said...

Congrats! (And isn't Paul Greci great?)

Dawn Simon said...

Thanks, Anita. And yes, Paul rocks!

Lisa Gail Green said...

Congrats on your awards! All your recipients are worthy choices. :) So congrats to them too!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

You won a random daily prize over at my T-800 blog party...Please email me your address so I can post you your prize. :)
skmayh at q dot com

Suma Subramaniam said...

Congratulations on the lovely awards Dawn, and thanks for mine! It came to me when I was reasoning out why I was doing all of this!

Suma Subramaniam said...

Posting again to say that you gifted this award to me on my 30th birthday:-)) Thank u!