Sunday, January 17, 2010
The Happy 101 Award
Deb at Ranch Girl Ramblings gifted me with the Happy 101 Award! Thank you, Deb! If you haven't checked out Ranch Girl Ramblings, you should. Deb is a lovely writer with a lot of heart. Plus she really is a ranch girl! At the end of 2009, she posted a pic of a calf wearing ear warmers. So cute!
The rules for the award say I'm supposed to list ten things that make me happy. Hmm, let's see...
1. My family and friends - they make every day special.
2. My dogs Thistle and Pepper, brother and sister, are five-year-old partners in crime.
3. Writing - I truly enjoy it. I think it keeps me balanced.
4. Reading - YA and MG are my favorite genres and the ones I read most often, but I enjoy other genres, too.
5. Eating out - I've mentioned my husband says my species is hotelus restaurantus. The hotelus part of my species is because I detest camping, but love staying in hotels!
6. Happy faces and LOL's on returned manuscript pages.
7. Frappuccinos - I'm not just saying it. I have a serious addiction to them. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, right? Thank goodness for Costco and my husband, my enablers. (I've posted this photo before, but nobody minds looking at a thing of beauty twice, right?)
8. Beaches - especially the warm, sandy variety.
9. Movies - I love movies. My daughter and I have been having so much fun watching the romantic comedies my husband and son are happy to miss!
10. Followers - you guys rock! Bloggy friends really make blogging more fun, meaningful, and educational. Thank you!
I'm passing the Happy 101 Award to:
1. Jen Chandler at Woolgatherings
2. Jody Hedlund
3. Niki at Wool'n'Nuts
4. Simone at The Romantic Query Letter and the Happy-Ever-After
5. Stephanie Haefner at The Writer's Cocoon
6. Tabitha Bird at Through My Eyes
Happy writing, everyone! :)